A Little Background Information About Me

Hello and welcome! My name is Mustafa Al-Tahan. I was born in Baghdad, Iraq in 1989. I have been living in Canada since 1996. I maintain a part-time job at a local convenience store called Rabba Fine Foods, while attending college. Like any other 20 year old out there, I like to spend a lot of my free time either playing video games or with my friends. In addition, I also love to play guitar. I currently own 2 guitars, an electric guitar made by Ibanez (IBART-500) and an acoustic made by Takamine. I also do my best to try to stay up to date with the new and more advanced technologies. Despite the fact that I currently only make an insignificant $400 a month, I never hesitate to blow it all on a new Ipod or computer hardware.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where I Want To Be In 5 Years

As I mentioned, right now I am in College. I am studying Business Accounting, and I'm glad to say that so far I have enjoyed it. Next year by this time, I hope that I will be participating in the Co-op program that Sheridan College offers. This program will give me a good understand of what I will be doing when I graduate, and will provide me with valuable work experience. In 2 years, I hope to be graduating, after which, I would like to continue my education in business at a university. Although I have not yet decided which university I would like to go to, I have been able to narrow it down to either Reyerson University in downtown Toronto, or McMasters Univesity in Hamilton. After I earn my University Degree, I hope to be given the opportunity to write the UFE exam and earn my CA designation. Will I accomplish this in 5 years? I certainly hope so, but I wouldn't mind taking a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment